- How to order spares
- ALL OVERSEAS ORDERS TO NON EU COUNTRIES MUST BE LIMITED 20 ITEMS OR LESS any order with more than 20 items will be reduced in line with shipping carriers conditions
- The preferred method of ordering is through the club website at www.mk1cortina.com simply use the shopping cart to add the parts that you require and once you've completed your selections click on checkout to complete their purchase. You do not need to confirm carriage prior to placing the order, this will be worked out by the club when the package is completed and dispatched.
- Please note: When sending some large or overseas parcels when the postage cost is yet to be established, postage can and will be charged for upon dispatch as a separate payment from the initial parts invoice
- Club Spares are only available to members for their own use. (not trade) and are not to be re-sold. any member found reselling spares will be excluded
- RETURNS: All returns should be sent carriage paid, with a note stating your order number and member details to:-
- MK1 CORTINA OWNERS CLUB, C/O R.W. SERVICES, UNIT B2, FOXHUNTERS ROAD, WHITLEY BAY, TYNE AND WEAR, NE25 8UG
- Any part supplied, can be returned to the club within 30 DAYS
Parts returned after 30 days will incur a 20% restocking charge.
Please contact Bob before returning any parts.
Parts returned for refund must have a copy of the original invoice, and a reason for return, enclosed with the parts,
parts must be returned unopened and unused, in the the original packaging.
Any part returned without the above will be rejected
- the club must be informed immediately any Item is received in a damaged condition if the packaging is damaged you should sign for it as damaged
- Any claim for damage will be rejected after 7 days
- Please note: Spare prices exclude VAT until checkout where VAT is added if applicable (EG: overseas orders)
- If you leave an answer phone message please speak clearly and don't forget to include your name & land line and Mobile telephone number. Club spares is a voluntary service we will deal with all enquiries when convenient.
- Make all cheques payable to the MK1 Cortina owners club
- Send your cheque F.A.O. Eddy Bowden, 12 Dolcoath Avenue Camborne Cornwall TR14 8RY
with a written copy of the parts you want to order.
Your order will be processed by Eddy and then dispatched.
Please include you membership number too!
The MK1 Cortina Owners Club spare scheme reinvests any profits from the club spares into sourcing more parts for you. With your continued support we can provide a future for the car.
All club spares are fully covered by product liability insurance. Please ask if you require more details of the scheme.